Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Hair!

After a long struggle with hating to have her hair 'done', Ellie finally convinced Marc that she could get a pixie haircut, in April!  It is sooooooo cute on her!  It suits her personality so well!

Here are the pics I took the day she had it cut!



She LOVES it!!!!  (And so do all the rest of us!)

5 comments:

Linda said...

She SO reminds me of Tinkerbell with her new cut. Now that I'm over the intial shock, I LOVE it too!

Amy said...

Totally Tinkerbell from Hook. (I thought this even before I saw my mom's comment there!) Love it:)

Megan said...

She is beautiful! I love it. Hair is such a bother.

Lili said...

It is so cute! My 9 year old Molly is also sporting an adorable pixie cut--it was also her own idea and she begged to do it. These girls who LOVE having short hair... they're pretty dang cute :-)

Gramma Joy and Grampa Todd said...

Ellie, you have such beautiful hair and coloring! We think your new "do" is just perfect for you! ;o)