Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ben's Baptism!!

I'm sooooo late getting these pictures up!  I've been pretty preoccupied with my shop and craft blog....and ya' know, life!

Ben had the privilege to be baptized and confirmed a member of the Church if Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on his 8th Birthday!  It was a great day!

The whole fam - check out the belly!
Two handsome guys in their Baptism clothes!
The Priesthood holders who were there for the confermation (l-r): David (family friend), Papa Brent,  Uncle Ivan,  Dad, BEN, Papa Todd, Luke (family friend), Bishop Miller, Uncle Anthony
 After the Baptism and Confirmation, we headed back to our house for a late lunch!  There were so many wonderful things to eat, and even more wonderful company!  Ben opened gifts and cards:






We also had birthday cake!




It was such a wonderful day! 

The next day when it was time to get ready for church we told Ben he needed to go take a bath.  His response?

"I don't need a bath!  I'm clean right down to my sins!!!"

 I'm so proud of my little guy and his awesome decision to get Baptized!

3 comments:

Linda said...

What a cutie! And with logic like that, I hope you DIDN'T make him take a bath. Can't get any cleaner than that!

Amy said...

Ben is too funny! Thanks for letting us attend the special event. We sure love you guys:)

Gramma Joy and Grampa Todd said...

Congratulations, Ben! We're so proud and grateful that you made the decision to be baptized :o) (And, I agree with Aunt Linda's comment!)