Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Quote of the Week ~ 5/30/07

We just spent a wonderful few days visiting my cousins in Boulder City, NV...we had a TON of fun! It was a much needed vacation! Here are some things the kids said while we were there!


The first day we were there Ellie read the signs on Uncle Jeff's office door which say: "Danger: Jeff's room" and "Nobody gets in to see the wizard...Not nobody, not nohow!"

Ellie, age 6: "Mom, I don't know who that wizard is, but this is a danger room...and 'nobody gets in to the wizard, not nobody, not nohow,' and maybe the wizard is that puppet of a dinosaur."

She later denied she had said any of this!



On Sunday evening Aunt Linda opened the back door to let cousin Tyler see his puppies. Ben (age 4) ran out into the backyard and started jumping on the trampoline. He looked up at Aunt Linda and said, matter-of-factly, as he continued to bounce up and down: "Sunday is a day of WEST!"

Later Ellie came in and told us : 'Uh, Mom...guess what I saw outside? It was Ben juming on the trampoline...he's stuck inside his nakedness!"
We were all puzzled until I found Ben in nothing but his underpants and his button-up shirt pulled up over his head, bouncing away on the trampoline. "Its fun to bounce naked, Mom!" he said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...your kids are so funny, Sarah. I love to check in and see their latest quotes.

Loretta said...

This is Julie. I think that Ben and Ellie are so funny! I cant wait until Lilly is old enough to talk so I can hear what kinds of things she'll say!