This week we're having an "Ellie's Quotes ~ Triple Feature"...I just couldn't spread these out!
Quote #1:
I'm the Primary Chorister in our ward. We were asked to sing two songs in Sacrament meeting on Mother's Day. After the children sweetly and *almost inaudibly* sang the first song (where, true to Murphey's Law, we had about half of the 'regulars' there and four 'less active' kids; two kids dropped their visual aids (including Ellie); and one kid was singing a completely different song!) Ellie says (for all to hear): "Uh, Mom...Maybe we should try that again."
Quote #2:
Ellie, age 6 (after being asked to clean up her thrid spill that morning): "Argh...Mom...Sometimes you really remind me of that evil Step-Mother on Cinderella."
Quote #3:
After I had lost my temper with Ben, who had just had an 'accident.'
Ellie, age 6, (patting my arm meaningfully): "Now, Mom, I know you're disappointed, but he's only four, you know."
2 comments:
What is this child going to be like as a teenager??!! I'm so glad I'm able to share in her entertainment value! Keep 'em coming!
They are just SO funny!
Love,
Julie
Post a Comment