Monday, May 21, 2007

Ben's Birthday, March 19, 2007

So, I was about to start uploading photos of Ellie's birthday, and realized that I hadn't even put up Ben's birthday photos, yet! So here they are!

These first pics are from his 'family' party, which we had the Sunday before his birthday!

Grandpa Todd helping Ben with some tricky wrapping paper!














Thank you snuggles for Papa Brent & Grandma Mimi!














"Mine vehwy own Batman!!!"
















"Mowah piewhats fwum Gwamma S.!!!!"
















I just thought this was cute...it really shows his enthusiam!














The cake...I made it from scratch, frosting and all!!! (I was so proud of myself!)




Make a wish!

















Birthday Party Pics!


Ben and friends (he's the one next to Ellie, with his feet sticking straight out) wearing their Batman outfits while we played 'Where's the Bat?'...my version of 'Hot & Cold.'



What I like to call "The Gift Opening Montage," or Utter Mayhem!































There ended up being about 13 kids at the party (mostly because Moms dropped off younger siblings, too) it was pretty crazy! In addition to 'Where's the Bat?', they also had a relay race (where they had to go pick up the 'Bat Signal' and bring it back to their team), they played 'Mr. Freeze Tag', made their own masks and capes (black craft foam and garbage bags), and had cupcakes and icecream cones!

*Whew!*

1 comment:

ADDollhouse said...

Hey, those aren't just Pirates those are PLAYMOBIL PIRATES!!!!