I just want you know that Lamoni was completely blown away by how smart and creative Ellie is (yet, aren't we all?) He hasn't stopped talking about how much he enjoyed her stories that she read to us. Thanks again for a great party!
You don't have to post this one either, but I have a good quote by Ellie that she told us Friday night. Lamoni commented that she had a great imagination and she said: "I think my imagination is bigger than this whole room. And this is the biggest room in the house!"
3 comments:
I just want you know that Lamoni was completely blown away by how smart and creative Ellie is (yet, aren't we all?) He hasn't stopped talking about how much he enjoyed her stories that she read to us. Thanks again for a great party!
You don't have to post this one either, but I have a good quote by Ellie that she told us Friday night. Lamoni commented that she had a great imagination and she said:
"I think my imagination is bigger than this whole room. And this is the biggest room in the house!"
Can't wait to see that cute little dictionary again this weekend!
Post a Comment