Friday, March 19, 2010

Ben There...Done That...



Today is Ben's 7th birthday! I can't believe my little guy is SEVEN!!!! It's kinda blowing my mind a little.

He was born on 3-19 at 3:19pm and weighed 9 lbs. 3 oz. He was such cute 'little' round bundle of joy...so laid back and happy! Here are some of my favorite things about Ben:

He's had plenty of bumps and bruises. (He has a shirt that says 'I do all my own stunts' I used to think it was a lot funnier than I do now!)


When he was just tiny (relatively speaking of course...) his whole face would explode into a smile whenever ANYONE came into the room! Of course he has his fair share of silly grins, too!


Ben is a good brother, whether it's being a pesky one or a tender one!


Ben is adventurous!


He is very creative and imaginative.


He always comes up with the most interesting halloween Costume ideas (Shown here is the infamous Larry-Boy!)


He has the cutest freckles on his nose and the most intriguing greenish-khaki colored eyes. They are just full of mischief.


Ben loves to help and be a part of the action.


I love you, Benji-monkey! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Gramma Joy and Grampa Todd said...

What a wonderful tribute to a wonderful boy :o) Our lives just wouldn't be complete without him... We love you, Ben!