
Today is Lilly's 4th birthday, and I can't believe how the time has flown...
it really does seem like yesterday that she we brought her home from the hospital...
...a sweet little round thing with cute pudgy cheeks.
Lilly's middle name is Joy, and she truly is just that!
She loves to help,

loves to sing and dance,

loves to dress up,

loves to play,
loves to explore,
loves to make faces,

and loves to laugh!

She has the driest sense of humor and delivery...

and the cutest little giggle.

I am so blessed to have such a special spirit to raise as my own!

I love you sweet little Lilly! Happy 4th Birthday!
4 comments:
What a wonderful tribute to a beautiful little lady :o) Thank you for sharing such great photos and memories! And, please wish Lilly a "Happy Birthday" from us--and give her a big hug and kiss!!! We love you, Lilly :o)
Happy Birthday, Lilly!
I can't believe Lilly is four already! What a sweet and fun little girl she is. Love you Lilly!
Awww, look at that cute little baby Lilly! She was so cute... and still is. :) Happy Birthday, Lilly!
Post a Comment