This afternoon, after Maddie woke up from her nap, she and Lilly were 'doing tricks' (basically running around, hopping, skipping, and yelling and singing like little crazy people) in the living room, while I contemplated the dinner menu. After a few minutes Lilly ran in and said:
Lilly, age 3: "Whew! I fink I need a liddle snack after all dose tricks Mads an me were doin'!"
Me: "Oh yeah? You need a little energy?"
Lilly: "Uh-hmmm!"
I got the girls each a slice of cheese and a couple slices of apples. Then they went back to doing some more 'tricks.'
A few minutes later Lilly came back in, with Maddie grinning close behind, and said:
"Mom? I fink I need some more ENER-CHEESE!"
I just about died laughing! I love those 'tricky' little girls!
2 comments:
bwaaahahaha, so cute those kids!
Haha, little kid puns are the best. Like when Tyler was 2 and he stuck his head against the wall and said, "Look guys. I'm a WALL-rus."
Post a Comment