Monday, September 14, 2009

Quote of the Week ~ 9/14/09

Ben, age 6, while saying his prayers: "I'm fankful fowah Ellie, dat she's a smaht sistah. Bless huh to be smahtuh tomowoah.

"I'm fankful fowah Lilly, dat she plays wiff me, and sometimes takes away my Legos.

"I'm fankful fowah Maddie, dat she always bugs me in duh night...and I like dat..."



What a sweet, loving brother...who is very honest in his prayers...

:)

2 comments:

Linda said...

It's always good to be honest with Heavenly Father in your prayers...Like when Mandy B's brother Eli said, "I'm thankful for Mom, and I'm thankful for Dad, and I'm thankful for baby Kay, and I'm thankful for...NOT MANDY!" They only speak the truth! Thanks for another good chuckle...

Becca said...

I'm so glad you're back in the posting zone. Sweet Ben.
My word verification is "papping", which we should all strive to use in a sentence today.