Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday Marc and I celebrated our 9th Anniversary! (Well, celebrated is a bit of an understatement...Marc didn't get home from work until 7:00pm. We had Family Home evening - about temples, and then watched our wedding video with the kids, while we munched on apples and caramel dip, after which we put the kids to bed, and then fell asleep watching the news...wow...we're exciting, eh?)



I'm so glad I'm married to a hard-working, fun-loving, guy, who takes care of me and my kids, who is active in the church, holds the priesthood, and fulfills his callings, who is always there for friends and family in need, and loves me! I'm so very blessed! I love you, Marc!

3 comments:

Loretta said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary to you two!

jenica said...

how romantic!!!
congrats dearie.
isn't amazing to look at one another and think, i get to fall asleep to the news with you for all eternity.

xoxo

Unknown said...

Congratulations you two! What a momentous occasion :)