Monday, December 1, 2008

Quote of the Week ~ 12/1/08

This morning I was trying to get some laundry done, so I put Maddie in the Family room with Lilly. Maddie started fussing, and Lilly came in and said, "Maddie wants to hold you!" I told her to go tell Maddie that I would be out in just a second. When I came out a minute later this Lilly was sitting next to Maddie singing this:

"Wocka-bye baby, in duh twee-toes, when duh wind blows duh baby up, up, when duh twee-toes duh baby go down, and mommy and baby in duh twee-toes!"

Maddie was so happy that Lilly was singing to her, and Lilly's song was so cute! I love being a mom!

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is so cute! A much better rendition of the song, I think :)

Lisa M said...

SO sweet!!!

JJ said...

What a cute song, I love Lilly's singing. She is a great helper.

Love the new backround too!!

Linda said...

I needed a lift this morning, so I decided to check your blog. JUST what I needed. Your kids are so cute! Love you guys.