Monday, October 6, 2008

What Season Are You?




You Belong in Fall



Intelligent, introspective, and quite expressive at times...

You appreciate the changes in color, climate, and mood that fall brings

Whether you're carving wacky pumpkins or taking long drives, autumn is a favorite time of year for you



I really do LOVE the fall! I love that it's not scorching, but still pleasant, I love that it's time to harvest all the stuff you grew all summer, I love the colors and holidays...I even got married in the fall! So even though the days are getting chillier and shorter...and winter is fast-approaching...I'm enjoying this season while it lasts!

3 comments:

Lili said...

Looks like I belong in fall, too :)

JJ said...

You are a fall girl...that fits you perfectly. And, what a beautiful season to be!

Lisa M said...

I agree!! I love the fall it is truly perfect weather.