Stories, pictures and quotes from the lives of the Anderson Family!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
sCaRy hAiR dAy!
This week is 'Red Ribbon Week' at the kids' school. They have lots of fun activities going on, and fun dress up days. Today is 'Scare Drugs Away Day', so the kids got to have crazy, scary hair!
Here's Ben, aka Spotty Man! (If you are not familiar with Spotty Man, I highly recommend finding 'Super Ted.')
Here's Little Orphan Annie, or Carrot Top, or Napoleon Dynamite...take your pick! Ellie's hair is amazing! I put it in rag rollers last night and then just ran my fingers through it this morning and sprayed it with hair color!
Oh my!....They are hilarious. Ellie's hair.....wow...that about floored me when I saw it. It is so funny! I think they will definitley scare something away!!! Well, except for Lilly, she is just cute.
6 comments:
Oh my!....They are hilarious. Ellie's hair.....wow...that about floored me when I saw it. It is so funny! I think they will definitley scare something away!!! Well, except for Lilly, she is just cute.
So cute. I love the hair styles of the day!! Don't know if it will scare drugs away it was way too cute.
I love it. I wish everyday was scary hair day.
They are so AMAZING, those Anderkids! Oh how I miss the days of Super Ted, Super Ted, SUPERTED! (Brian was Super Ted for Halloween one year!)
you are the best mama
What darling hair! The kids must have absolutely loved the fun colors :)
PS: perhaps you could enable your blog to let folks without blogger/google accounts post, too? It's somewhere in the settings...
Post a Comment