Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What a Guy!

Yesterday we went to Costco to get diapers and wipes...I had to check on something at the Pharmacy, so Marc took the kids and walked ahead to the Diaper aisle. When I caught up with them, this is what I saw!



What a great guy to be willing to even come to Costco for diapers, let alone load everything while juggling the kids! He's such a wonderful husband and father; I love you Marc!

P.S. Marc had "sticker shock" after he looked at the receipt and realized that we just spent nearly $100 on diapers...kinda funny...

5 comments:

Lisa M said...

I agree on the diaper cost. It sure is expensive. But well worth it in the end.

JJ said...

wow...what a great guy you are Marc! I don't miss those diaper days at all. It will eventually end for you, and then the $100 can be spent on something else for Lilly and Maddie. Ok...so it doesn't really end.....*sigh*!

Amy said...

You don't see stuff like this at the Cosco in Vegas, that's for sure. Marc is a great guy:)

COOLWHIP said...

I really strongly DISLIKE Costco. For that reason. 100$ later, you have 4 items.
I haven't seen you at the church in the mornings for awhile. Oh, yeah, becasue I haven't gone for a bit. 9:30 is really hard. And Eva (she's the one i have with Downs) Is too busy.
Anyway, glad i found your blog!
Kelli

Maddie Cat said...

Marc's awesome.