"She's a protector of the ancient treasures of places like Egypt, China, and even Sri Lanka...She can fly swiftly over the treasures in the Pyramid-Pavilions, and protect them with her sword! Sometimes she even takes off her wings so she can retire."

***What could I possibly add to
that!***
5 comments:
The pyramid-pavilions? I don't even think I knew those words when I was her age. Well, pavilions anyway. I'm glad that she can take her wings off and retire. It would be tiring protecting all those places, especially since they're so close to each other ;)
Ok then. Wow!
Well then...what else is there to say?
Man, I miss that "White." We need to see you guys!
I didn't realize how much I liked this post until recently. I can not get over White, the Unseen Warrior. I've been quoting it all the time to my family. With Ellie's persmission, I think I shall be White for Halloween.
Post a Comment