Thursday, June 26, 2008

Trying to Beat the Heat!

Sooooo....Our air-conditioning isn't working (and hasn't been pretty much since it started getting hot here)...the inside of the house has been a sweltering 85-87 degrees consistently for the past two weeks...IT'S AWFUL!!!
While we've been trying to figure out what the problem is, we've also been trying to stay cool by spending a lot of time 'swimming' in the back yard!

Getting wet!


Ben making a splash! We put our kiddie pool at the bottom of the slide and the kids have loved speeding down into the cool water!


Lilly coming in for a landing...she LOVES this new game!!!



Ellie and I like this picture of her 'splash'! She came down so fast that she almost missed the pool at the bottom!


Maddie lounging...This poor sweet baby has had heat rash this week, so sad, yet she's still smiling! What a trooper!

4 comments:

JJ said...

Oooohhh, I am sorry you are all so hot. You can come to my house if you want to, it isn't quite as hot over here.
The slide into the pool looks like a lot of fun...poor Ellie though. Hang in there, or come over here Sarah!

JJ said...

Cute Blog!!!! I love it! I just saw that you changed it and had to comment...fun, I love the backround!

K said...

I love your new background!
I am excited to see you guys tomorrow :)
How can you stand having your house that hot?! Go to JJ's or come here, just get that baby cooled off! :)

Maddie Cat said...

Looks like you guys are having fun beating the heat. Maybe knowing that it got up to 108 or something here will make you feel cooler.