Monday, April 28, 2008

Quote of the Week ~ 4/28/08

So...its been a while since we had a good quote posted...(not that there haven't been a lot of things I could have posted, but I'm still trying to get a hang of this new mom thing again, and recover from the C-section...You know 'Ding-Dong! Welcome to Motherhood' and all that?)

Anyway, here's one from Ellie, after we watched Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas with the kids yesterday.

Ellie: "Is Sinbad a good guy? 'Cause ya' know "Sin" means mistakes that you make, and "bad" means bad..."

Dad: "You're right, but his name is just from another place...it's a different language...so it doesn't mean the same thing there."

Ellie: "Oh, you mean it's like Greek or Pennsylvanian?"

*spew*

3 comments:

Linda said...

Oh, yeah. I always wanted to learn Pennsylvanian! Hope you are all making your adjustments well! I hear baby Maddie is even cuter in real life than in her pictures!

Allyson said...

Pennsylvanian...I love it! I'm glad the quotes are back. I've missed laughing out loud after reading them.

ADDollhouse said...

Pensylvanian?! HA HA HA HA!

Yup, she's STILL one of my favorite, most quotable kiddlets.