Madeline's First Close-Up! She has the brightest little eyes, and she loves looking at people's faces...so cute!

A little snooze...

"I'm having a good dream!"

"Getting dressed isn't fun, Daddy!"

Bundled up and heading home!

When we get our other pics developed we'll be sure to post them!
10 comments:
what a cutie! aren't you just relieved to have her on the outside of you now? ;-D how is your recovery going? how are the other kids adjusting to her? i love the name madeline. be gentle with yourself!
(((hugs)))
She is VERY pretty for a newborn, Sarah. You do excellent babymakin' AS ALWAYS! Congrats!
That baby is so adorable. I love her sweet little face. :)
CONGRATS! I hope you don't mind that I got your blog site off of Allyson's blog. Your kids are so cute and smart and hilarious. Of course that's no surprise because they came from you! Anyway, I miss everything and everyone, it's cool to touch base via blog. Hope you are all happy and healthy. Much luv...
Luckily you don't have one of those squished face, red newborns that you have to lie about when you say they are cute. She is beautiful! Hope you are doing well!
Wow! She is beautiful! Great job guys! Glad to hear everything went well. Let us know if we can do anything for you.
I love these pics. Can't wait to meet her :)
I just saw your blog link. How cute. Your kids are adorable. I love all the pictures. I'll have to check out your blog more often. I have one too. suzyqzoo.blogspot.com. How the heck are you guys?
love the smile in her sleep - so darling! how's mama doing?
She's GORGEOUS!! and baby Rosie is pretty cute, too.
Post a Comment