Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lilly!

It's hard to believe that our little Lilly is already two! We have truly enjoyed the time we've had with her so far...she's so sweet and loveable...but definitely has a mind of her own! I think this picture says it all!



Here's her 'Animoh' cake...when she was eating it later that evening she had to have the 'animohs' on her tray, too! So cute!



For her birthday, she received a couple of cute outfits from the 'Bamma' Joy and 'Bamma' Mimi (couldn't wait to try them all on!), a couple of really cute books from Grandma Stubbs, an outfit and book from the Shermans, a fun new bath toy from Grandma S. (I keep having to go take her out of the tub!), a stuffed elephant and bag of Circus Animal cookies from Ellie and Ben (a HUGE success), a snuggly wish bear from Uncle Lolo, Aunt Kelly and Rachel (she snuggled it to sleep last night), her very own Playmobils (she loves the animals and 'babies'), and a Rainbow AquaDoodle (the envy of her older bro and sis!)...so many gifts for such a little girl!

Thank you to all of you generous givers...Lilly was the happiest two-year-old I've ever seen...until we had to put her to bed!

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Lilly! What a cute cake. :)

Allyson said...

I love that cute picture of Lilly. I can't believe she is already two! Time flies.....