For 12th Night, Grandma S. gave the kids a bird feeder and seed...we hung it up last week and the kids have been loving seeing the birds come and eat their food! Ellie drew this cute picture with her new art supplies.
Lilly gets so excited about the birds that she sometimes scares the poor birdies away...then she says: "Uh-Oh! Buhdees...wheyah ah you?"
4 comments:
So cute! I love bird feeders. And Ellie obviouslt=y takes after her mom in artsiness... not bad perspective! (Are you sometimes tempted to tell her "push it to the paint!"?)
In all seriousness, what a beautiful picture. That girl has talent!
Wow! That is so awesome that Ellie drew that! She is really good!
I wanted to let you know that we changed our blog address to jas0nandchristy.blogspot with a zero for the o in jasons name. I didn't really want our last name on our blog.
Christy
ohmygoodness that's so cute!
Post a Comment