Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Letter 'G' Homework

Every Wednesday in Pre-School, Ben turns in his 'homework.' This week they are learning about the letter 'G', so for his homework he had to draw a picture of his garden, and tell a story about one of his grandparents. These were so cute that I had to post them!

This first one is of Ben's garden...I just love his simple drawings!

*The caption reads: "Cosmos-orange, Cosmos-purple, Chives, Fennel, Beets, Chard, Acorn Squash" (Yes...we actually do have all of these things in our garden)


This next one is what Ben told Marc about some of his grandparents. The picture is of (Great) Grandma Stubbs.


*In case you can't read it, it says: "When I was a baby my Grandpa Stubbs died. I was sad, because I loved him. I didn't want him to die. He went up to heaven, and Grandma Stubbs stayed here. She has us come over on Christmas Eve. She also gives us gifts. She has given me some cool gifts, like teddy bears."

3 comments:

Allyson said...

I see artist talent runs in the family. What great pictures! I also love his story about Grandma Stubbs. How sweet!

Susan said...

Thanks for sharing these I love them!!

ADDollhouse said...

He CLEARLY takes after you. I also love that he put HERBS in his garden. That just ROCKS.