
Yes...it says "I'm a GIRL!!!"
I should have known this was coming, though...A little after we found out we were expecting Ellie had been numbering everyone in the family. She had said that Jared was going to be the fifth baby. We thought she was just confused...but apparently not! I should have known that Ellie couldn't make a mistake on that one! She didn't seem too surprised by this turn of events. (And I guess that the debate about 'Duane' is over for now.)
Ben is kinda sad ("I alweady have two sistahs...I weally wanted a bwuhdah."), but he said he would love a sister, too! ;) He likes this picture the best:

4 comments:
Congratulations! Baby girls are the best in my (possibly biased) opinion. ;) I love those profile shots. They're so cute.
Congratulations I guess you are going to have at least 5 children :)
Hooray! We are all very excited for you. So has Ellie picked out a girl's name yet?
Sometimes, Ellie SPOOKS me. She is such a funny little girl!! I'm so excited for you all. I LOVE little girls! (And, well..little boys too!)
Post a Comment