Anyway, as we left we noticed these other businesses, in the area, which Manda and I were in hysterics over! Hope you like them!
(By the way, if you know 'Manda and I at all, you know that when we shop together we get giggly and punch drunk...regardless of the time of day or craziness of others around us...)
The "Wig Shop/Hair Salon/Men's Hairpieces" store appears to be sharing their location with the "Accelerated Electrolysis" shop...
....hmmmmmm, kinda makes you rethink electrolysis, eh?The next one...well...
Where do they expect you enter? The BUSH? What exactly is that? A special entrance for garden gnomes? No wonder they're in trouble!
5 comments:
I got a good laugh out of these! I can just imagine you two having a lot of fun with these...
Garden Gnomes! HaHa! :) Funny stuff!
That is way funny sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!!!
It's kinda of annoying when you're reading posts in the middle of the hushed library and then you come upon something hilarious and let out a huge guffah. Especially when the hot guy next to you gives you a funny look. I love the "enter here" sign. :)
Maybe it's a TEST. If you can get in (behind the shubbery) you will be hired!)
Post a Comment