Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here's a Thanksgiving 'Hi', to all of our loved ones! Thanks for making our lives better, brighter, and definitely more fun!


Don't you love the 'I'm drunk on turkey dinner' look on Ben's face?

***I also have to brag a little, and share a picture of the peach pie I made for dessert...Isn't it pretty? It's the first pie crust I've ever made from scratch that actually turned out! I have to say that it tasted great, too! ;)

4 comments:

Allyson said...

Your kids are too cute! Why am I not surprised that you can make a pie into a piece of art? It looks beautiful!

Linda said...

Dang, kind of puts my frozen-crusted caramel apple pies (that I thought were so beautiful)to shame...That is one gorgeous, yummy-looking pie. I'd like a piece right now, please...

Amy said...

Why are you so talented?!

ADDollhouse said...

HOLY CRAP that is pretty. I strongly suggest you share some of that talent and write an article or 2 for the Hip Home Maker. Because Laurie (from OHS, you know) is runnin' it and would LURVE you to!

http://www.the-hip-homemaker.com/