Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ellie's Birthday 5~15~07


So it's been a few months since Ellie's sixth birthday, but I realized that I had never uploaded any of her birthday pictures...so here they are! She had a 'Flower Fairy' birthday. The girls (and Ben!) made wands, flower headbands, got sparkly face paint, a little container of 'pixie dust' (glitter), and played games! They played 'Flower, Flower, Fairy' (Duck, Duck, Goose), 'Fairy Queen May I?' (Mother May I?), and danced! Afterward they ate fairy cake and ice cream (pink, of course!)...everyone had a magical time!










Playing 'Flower, Flower, Fairy'




The Fairies













The Cake!

4 comments:

Loretta said...

So cute! What a fun idea. :)

Susan said...

what a great idea. who gets credit for the cute cake?

Susan said...

oh I am not sure I told you yet that we made a blog check it out susansarg.blogspot.com

ADDollhouse said...

What a marvelous mom you are!