Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Quote of the Week ~ 8/22/07

As the kids and I were walking home after school today, Ellie, age 6, asked if she could have a friend come over...then if she go to someone's house...then if we were going anywhere...then if we could make something cool today...then if we could watch a 'He-Man'...then why I wasn't skipping...then why I was so tired...which is, of course, what I had answered to most of her questions! (There were lots more questions, I can assure you, but I'm too tired to remember them!)

As we approached the front door Ellie asked: "Mom...do grown-ups ever do anything fun?!?"

Mom: "Of course we do!"

Ellie: "Good, 'cause I was gettin' a little worried about that, ya' know!"

So we all sat on the front porch and ate Otter-Pops...so there...grown-ups do have fun!

2 comments:

K said...

I LOVE ELLIE!!!! Tell her to come and play with me, we will have lots of fun :)

JJ said...

Of course we have fun....we just do it after the kids are asleep at night! Hee Hee