This past weekend we went to a family reunion for Marc's family...it was a lot of fun! While there we had fun at a lake, a dinosaur park, swimming in a pool, playing games of all sorts, eating good food, and mostly being with TONS of cousins! (Ellie and Ben have 34 first cousins from Marc's side as it is, and I have no idea how many second cousins were there!!!)
At one point I noticed that Ellie was off by herself, and asked why she wasn't playing with the cousins right then. She said: "Sometimes there are so many cousins, it makes me feel crazy!!!"
2 comments:
Sometimes, I'm sure it can feel like that! I however feel differently at this stage of life. When I sat back in a chair at Sam's reception and looked at all the cousins, etc. dancing and having fun together, I got tears in my eyes, a lump in my throat, and thought, "Why can't everybody have a family like this?" Love you guys!
I agree!! After the reception I felt like I didn't get enough time to 'play!' :)
Don't worry...Ellie went right back to running around with the cousins...I think she was just overwhelmed by ALL of the kids at once!
Post a Comment