Monday, June 18, 2007

The Naughty Step


Ellie was sitting on the "naughty step," because she had been disobedient. After a few minutes she turned around and started counting.

Mom: "Ellie, what are you doing?"

Ellie, age 6: "I'm counting these steps."

Mom: "Please turn around and fold your arms...the 'naughty step' is for thinking about what you did wrong."

Ellie: "I'm done thinking about what I did wrong...now I'm thinking about how we should call someone to cut off this naughty step, so that I don't have to sit here anymore!"

3 comments:

Linda said...

What would I do without my weekly Anderkid quote? Reading the quote is one of the few times all week that I actually laugh out loud! Thanks for brightening my days, Sarah. Love you guys!

Allyson said...

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah....why must your kids be so hilarious? I almost couldn't catch my breath because I was laughing so hard after I read this!

ADDollhouse said...

hee hee hee! Awesome as always!