Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Baby Amelia

Introducing the newest addition to the Anderkids!

Amelia Ruth
Born June 9th
 8 lbs 6 oz



Check out those cheeks!!!


She's such a good baby!  She's eating and sleeping well, and she's been so mellow....HOORAY!!  The other Anderkids adore her!  (Every time Maddie walks into the room she says 'Can I see Baby 'melia?  Awwww....She's so adordable!")

We're so happy this little one has joined the ranks!!


4 comments:

Loretta said...

She is adorable for sure! Congratulations!!

Linda said...

She really is a beautiful baby! Looking forward to seeing her this weekend!

Luke & Angela Dean said...

How beautiful!!! The pictures with the headband and bow are so good. If you took those yourself, you need to be a professional! Can you be here in November when our baby is born??
-Luke

Tonya said...

Congratulations! That is a darling name and such cute feet! I am a sucker for baby's feet! I hope that you are doing well.