
We went to the hospital today for my routine ultrasound! Everything looks healthy with our little one, and we found out that we are most likely having another GIRL! It was really hard for the ultrasound tech to determine the baby's sex...(it's a very modest baby!...and the umbilical cord was wrapped through it's legs! But she said she was "pretty sure" it's a girl!
Ben is a little bummed about not getting a brother ("But...I already have too many sisters!"), but we're sure he'll come around in time!
Due date is set for June 16th! We're almost halfway there!!!
4 comments:
Congratulations! I love those Anderkid girls. And I love hat Anderkid boy. Tell him sonar techs HAVE been known to be incorrect...
Congratulations!
"Congratulations" and "Best Wishes" to you all! We look forward to meeting Anderkid #5 :o)
Same as us!! so funny, must be the water we drank in Taylorsville.... Mine are in a different order though, 4 girls, then our boy. - I love it though, I hope all is going well!
Post a Comment