Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween!


Here are a few pics of the kids from this year's Halloween festivities!

Maddie as Sleeping Beauty! (I know...it's so realistic!)


Ben, as Perry the Platypus...I mean Agent P...



Ellie as "Blackbeak' the black Hippogriff...




Lilly as a Mermaid



Lilly the Mermaid with a Baby Jaguar Alicia Fairy Horse Rider and a Witch


Action Shot!


Obi Wan Kanobi


Obi Wan Kanobi being accosted by a pirate!

3 comments:

Todd said...

Cute!

I really like Ben's "Agent P." Very clever! And, I'm sorry Ellie, you're just too cute to be a hyopgryph—but it looks like you had lots of fun.

And I loved the mermaid and sleeping beauty, too! (I'll be you liked sleeping beauty too...)

Love you all!

Grampa Todd

Gramma Joy and Grampa Todd said...

Great costumes and a great group of "Trick-or-Treaters"!!! Hope you all had a great time :o)

Linda said...

We loved seeing the costumes in person and the photos. What a fun Halloween!