Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Quote of the Week ~ 8/17/10

Here's another from the archives:

Ellie, age 9: "I really thing they should have used crocodiles in this part of the story instead of alligators."

Mom: "Why?"

Ellie: "Because crocodiles are so much fiercer...I mean they are more cunning and have stronger jaws and they are bigger, too."

Mom: "Really? I think alligators are pretty fierce. How do you know that crocodiles are fiercer?"

Ellie: "Research."

3 comments:

Julie said...

Ha ha! I must agree with you Ellie. Crocs are much fiercer and scarier than alligators, though I wouldn't want to run into either.

Linda said...

Duh. Research. She's ELLIE, after all! :)

Gramma Joy and Grampa Todd said...

Obviously, my college degree didn't cover this subject, as I had no idea crocodiles are fiercer! It's nice to know there's someone we can rely on to keep us "in the know!" Thanks, Ellie :o) (But, I agree with Julie: I don't want to run into either!)