So, sometimes life gets a little crazy...and you just don't have time to do things like blog. Lately this has been the case with us....the kids have definitely NOT stopped saying funny things...and we've had plenty of exciting things to photograph (ie. Disneyland, Birthdays, Lake Powell, 4th of July...etc.), but I had to take a hiatus from the blogging world for a bit. You know...sometimes you have to just live life...and not try to document it!
I'm hoping to get caught up on all of our updates...and to be checking everyone else's, too!...very soon!
5 comments:
I agree. Don't feel bad in the least!
Living life is always a good thing to do :) I think you are great!
I will definitely be looking forward to that! I love hearing (and seeing) what the Anderkids are up to (and saying!)
You are by far the most talented person I know. Can I ask you a slighly disgusting favor? Can I have your q-tips? Your used ones. I would like all of that talent that is oozing out of your ears!
We'll be anxiously awaiting your future posts... In the meantime, we hope you'll enjoy the "good times" :o) We love you!
Post a Comment