Stories, pictures and quotes from the lives of the Anderson Family!
That is so funny. I don't think whole wheat noodles like my mouth either. That's why we only eat pasta once a week.
Lilly has the best tastebuds! Chewing gum that tastes like snowflakes and now spaghetti that tastes like wet paper! What will she come up with next?!!!
I think she has a point. But Sausage in the spagetti sauce changes things (also, we prefer the penne to the spagetti when it's whole wheat)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is so funny. I don't think whole wheat noodles like my mouth either. That's why we only eat pasta once a week.
Lilly has the best tastebuds! Chewing gum that tastes like snowflakes and now spaghetti that tastes like wet paper! What will she come up with next?!!!
I think she has a point. But Sausage in the spagetti sauce changes things (also, we prefer the penne to the spagetti when it's whole wheat)
Post a Comment