Tuesday, November 24, 2009

This Crazy Little Thing...

Well...it's been over a month since I last posted...not because there haven't been funny things to write about, or because we haven't been doing anything fun...Mostly because we have life to live...and not enough time for everything we'd like to do! I'm sure no one can relate, right?

The real reason I decided to take the time to update today is because ten years ago today, at approximately 9:45am, in the Salt Lake Temple, in Salt lake City, Utah, I married the man of my dreams for time and all eternity.


I say the man of my dreams, not because he is absolutely perfect in every respect and detail (because, try as he might, he's not quite there yet). And not because he's handsome, kind, empathetic and outgoing - although those are definitely qualities that I admire about him. It's not even because he's a great dad, and hard worker - though I appreciate all that he does in those respects, too.

No...It's because, no matter what crazy, stupid, selfish, mean, silly, and unpredictable things I do or say...no matter if I haven't showered for three days, and haven't worn make-up (or shaved my legs) for two weeks (or more!)...no matter how many times we argue about something silly or unmeaningful...no matter how many things I do (or don't do)...

He still loves me.

He still has a strong testimony of the Savior, and is a worthy Priesthood holder. He still works hard, plays hard, and laughs hard. He still wants me to be happy, and tries to help me be so. He still loves me...

No matter what. Forever.


I love you, Marc. You're the man of my dreams! Happy 10th Anniversary, sweetheart! Thanks for making this the best ride of my life...with many more amazing adventures to come!

7 comments:

Loretta said...

Happy Anniversary! And how sweet -- though, I can't imagine you doing anything unlovable anyway. ;)

Lili said...

Ten years! Gasp! I can't believe it. Congratulations! You two look so great. I'm glad you got married ;)

COOLWHIP said...

You guys are so cute. Congrats on the mile stone!

Todd said...

What a wonderful tribute to a wonderful guy :o) Our love and "Best Wishes" to you both for a truly happy 10th Anniversary... and for lots more to come!!! We love you! (Mum)

Tonya said...

Love the first picture, but, the second picture, of course, is my favorite. Hey, I am in need of your new address to send you a Christmas card!!

Kelli said...

How sweet! Congrats on 10 years! You guys are great. I love your long hair. It's been too long since we've hung out. We need to have you over for dinner sometime. Tell Marc thanks again for cleaning our windows. Love you guys!!

Becca said...

Hooray! Nobody else in the world could have been so perfect for my baby brother. Congratulations! Love you guys!