Stories, pictures and quotes from the lives of the Anderson Family!
I can hear Ellie's voice saying, "I have no idea" and it makes me laugh right out loud! Oh, well, for those of us who like bologna, maybe ignorance IS bliss!
hahaha!
Eww, I have no idea either. Gross.
Really, what is it made of? You know what....nevermind, I don't want to know. That was cute. I love your kids' quotes.
Neither do I, Ellie, neither do I. And I don't WANT to know.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can hear Ellie's voice saying, "I have no idea" and it makes me laugh right out loud! Oh, well, for those of us who like bologna, maybe ignorance IS bliss!
hahaha!
Eww, I have no idea either. Gross.
Really, what is it made of? You know what....nevermind, I don't want to know. That was cute. I love your kids' quotes.
Neither do I, Ellie, neither do I. And I don't WANT to know.
Post a Comment