Monday, September 7, 2009

Quote of the Week ~ 9/7/09

Ben, age 6: "Mom, can some scientists not be mad, and dist be nowamal instead?"

Mom: "Yes. Most scientists are normal, Ben."

Ben: "Yeah, but some ah MAD scientists; and dey ah EEEVIL!"

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Hilarious!

Linda said...

Thanks for giving Uncle Jeff and me a good laugh this morning! We can always count on the Anderkids for that! (Re: Mt. Timp- This morning Jeff said, "I don't feel as bad as I thought I would." and Maddie said, "I can't believe I could hardly walk yesterday, and today I feel back to normal!" I guess everyone survived!)

Luke & Angela Dean said...

Sarah & Marc,
I just wanted to let you know that I love all the little quotes you put on your blog. Maybe someday it'll inspire us to keep better track of our little ones sayings.
It's fun to see the little updates on your family, even though we're not the best at keeping in touch. Have you worked on any marvelous art projects lately?
-Luke & Angela