Friday, June 12, 2009

Sold!!!

It's with mixed emotions that we announce that our home is officially under contract. All we are waiting for is the appraisal; the closing date is set for July 10th! We're sad to be leaving, but excited for new adventures to come! Thank you to all who have been keeping us in your prayers at this time!

5 comments:

COOLWHIP said...

Wow, that was really quick.

Kelli said...

Yay! Congrats! Good luck with your upcoming adventures. What do you have planned?

Tonya said...

Yeah! Congratulations and Good luck!

Megan said...

How exciting!!!!!! I am slighty jealous of you to live in small town with some land. It is our dream and we have been looking out in Grantsville--the last of the cheaper land in the valley. Good luck packing with all of your little helpers.

Abby said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad it worked out! By the by our blog is mymorrismayhem.blogspot.com Oh, and I have a question to ask you, so email me or call me when you get a chance :)