For Sale...
It's with mixed emotions that I make this post. After living in this house for nearly five years, we've put it on the market. (Technically our home has been for sale since February...one of the reasons why I haven't been posting for awhile!) Our decision came after a lot of prayer, fasting, and temple attendance...and we feel like the Lord is telling us it's time. It's hard for me because I really like it here! I like my ward, the kids' school, the neighborhood. It's really wonderful here! We've worked hard to fix this place up and make it our own. This is the longest I've ever lived in one place in my entire life...it's home, and I'll miss it!
Anyway, if you're interested in taking a little virtual tour, click here!
3 comments:
Sarah, the house looks beautiful! I loved taking the "tour!" I know changes like moving can be a challenge (in many ways)... Hopefully, things will work out for the best. You're in our prayers. Love ya, Mum
Sarah,
Your house is so cute! Where are you guys moving to? Indiana? We can't wait to see you all this summer!
Do you know where you are moving??
Post a Comment