Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quote of the Week ~ 9/10/08

Last week we had the amazing opportunity to spend the week with my cousins and *favorite* aunt out in the "dirty brown pebbly town!" Thanks again Aunt Linda for the great vacation!

While we were there the kids spewed many hilarious comments, but this is the one that stuck out for me:

Mom: "No, Ben...you may not have the puzzle ball!"

Ben, 5: "But I want it!"

Mom: "No."

Ben: "Oh yeah?! Well I found it...and findahs keepahs - sweepahs losahs! And yowah dah sweepah, Mom!"

Just try to keep a straight face while you read that out loud!

4 comments:

Linda said...

It was fun to have you. It is very sad and quiet around here now for Maddie and me! Love you guys!

Allyson said...

Hilarious! Life sure is dull at my mom's house now that you guys are gone. We loved seeing you!

ADDollhouse said...

You DO sweep more than anyone else in the fam, though, I bet... ;O)

Maddie Cat said...

Such cute little sweepahs.