In front of the monument.

Ben, Lilly, and Ellie riding the ponies. Lilly was a natural, and got right on without a tinge of nervousness!



Both Ben and Ellie LOVED the petting corral, and love holding the little chicks. Lilly wasn't so sure about actually touching animals...so that's we don't have any pictures of her!...but have you ever seen such a look of love for something so scrawny and funny-lookin' as Ben has on his face?!


Lilly in a pioneer play house. "Dis is my littole house, mom!"
2 comments:
Looks like you had a blast up there....let me know if you hear about another free day. How fun! Root beer ice cream? A&W? J/K
Lilly is so cute on the pony...she is a daredevil. Glad you had fun!
Seriously, I have seen SO many of my friends blog about this place I can not believe I haven't been there yet. I need to get out of my OWN field trip destination (Thanksgiving Point) and see the "world," eh?
Post a Comment