Here's a classic 'Anderkid' dinner conversation.
Ben, 5: "Mom, does Dad use honesty when he steals stuff?"
Mom, confused: "What? Dad doesn't steal stuff!"
Ben: "Yeah...he's steals owah food!"
Mom: "No..."
Ellie, 7: "But he always says 'thank you' when he does."
Mom: "Oh...you mean when he snitches something off of your plate?"
Ben: "Yeah."
Dad, kissing Mom: "Well, I also steal kisses!"
Ellie: "Ewww!"
Ben: "Ha! Ha! Dad stole yowah kisses, Mom! So he's a wobbuh!"
Ellie: "But he's a good robber...sometimes good guys steal from the bad guys!"
Ben: "Mom's not a bad guy...so Dad is a bad wobbuh!"
Mom: "No...he's a silly robber!"
Ellie & Ben: "Yeah...a silly robber (wobbuh)!"
5 comments:
That is an awesome story...I love that. Thanks for the giggles...I needed those today.
Man, it would be so entertaining to live at your house!
I always enjoy your kids conversations they always make me laugh!!
That is pretty awesome. I also knew there was something fishy about that robber Anderson....
Dinner conversation can be so stimulating...Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment