Ellie and Dad planting corn along the back fence.


Ben and Lilly taking a break to slide.


We planted carrots, potatoes, beets, tomatoes, and cucumbers in this bed. If you look closely you'll see that we also ended up planting a Lilly somewhere in there! (Lilly wanted a stick with her name on it, too...a little later we noticed it sticking in the dirt!)

In the front we planted beans, strawberries, herbs and flowers...some have already been producing for a while!
"Ok! Enough with this gardening stuff! Somebody pick me up!!!"
4 comments:
i can't believe how big she is already! yay for gardens! ours still needs some help.
xoxo
This looks like so much fun! I wish somebody on our side of the family could grow something, but oh well. I didn't realize how long Ellie's hair is getting. Your kids are so adorable! :)
What a great family project. It looks like all of you had loads of fun.
You guys are so cute with all your gardening. I haven't seen very many pictures of baby Maddie, and this one is way cute!
Post a Comment