
This is what I found as I came out of the office this morning! I had been trying to make a few last minute calls about the school Book Fair (which I'm in charge of this week!) and foolishly closed the office door, while the kids were watching 'Super Why'...
...silly me...sigh...
6 comments:
Thank goodness that's all that happened...I love Lilly's cute haircut. She's such a doll. May have to keep her away from the tattoo shops, though...
"Uh oh!" Like it was an ACCIDENT?! I LOVE KID LOGIC!
"that's strange, I could have sworn I was coloring on paper, but no, it appears I was, indeed, coloring on my own abdomen."
I love the "uh-oh" part - like it was an accident! Hilarious!
truly classic... Happy birthday Brody. what the heck is your current e-mail address?
Ah, the joys of motherhood! At least she didn't color all over her face too! Your kids are hilarious! I love reading about them.
On a totally different note, I've kinda become paranoid lately about privacy...I don't really want to make our blog private, but I'm taking our last name off for a little added security. I just noticed that you have it on your links list, so if it's not too much trouble, could you possibly take it off? You can leave our first names and the link to our blog, just not our last name. Thanks!
too funny. i think everyone needs a blue and green belly button.
we've got graffiti artists over here too!
Post a Comment