Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt!

Here are some pics of the Easter Egg Hunt we hosted at our house last Saturday! The Shermans, and Stubbs' joined us for the fun! The weather was beautiful (if a little chilly) and the kids had a lot of fun! The Shermans, and Stubbs' joined us for the fun!

The 'Easter Bunnies' hiding the eggs! (I think that the dads had almost as much fun hiding the eggs, as the kids did finding them!)

"I find a egg, Mom!"

He really wasn't disgusted by this cool looking egg, I promise...in fact, I think he ate it almost immediately after this shot was taken!

Ellie climbing the post for a hard-to-reach egg...what a poser!

Rachel's basket getting full!

"Anudduh one!!!"

Rachel, I don't think that's an egg!

Gabe out on limb!

"Who put that there!?!"

Hailey's basket overflowing!

Counting the loot!

The big kids playing Bunny Bingo after lunch.

1 comment:

Linda said...

So much fun. We had a hunt at our house for a 12, 11, 9, and 3 year old. It just goes on and on...