Lilly was so excited about the 'new bed'...she kept climbing into it, and pretending to be asleep. It was so cute...until bedtime. She was so upset that we were actually going to make her sleep in it! She would NOT stay in it at all! We let Ellie go into our room, to go sleep, and shut Ben's door. We tried to just let her cry it out for a little while with the door shut...but she surprised us by turning the doorknob and coming downstairs! (Nothing is safe anymore!) We set up 'the gate' in her doorway (at least she hasn't figured out how to climb over that yet!), and she stood and sobbed, "I want my 'nap' (crib)! I want my 'nap'!" while reaching her arms towards Ben's room.
After about 20 minutes she finally closed the door and went to sleep!
Here are some pictures I took of her last night as we went through the same thing again! The quality is so bad because I took these with my phone...She was moving pretty fast!



1 comment:
So I snooped and found your blog and it's adorab;e- quotes make me laugh;)! You're Prego?! Congrats!!!
And I LOVE your little girls walls- I really shouldn't be so shocked at how lovely they are. Love you!!! johnston_fam@msn.com
Post a Comment