For today's post I'm posting a picture of Ben blowing kisses to me during his pre-school Valentine's program. He was so sweet singing his little songs.

I've really struggled with Ben lately...he's been a challenge in the discipline department...but he is truly a tender-hearted little guy, and wants to be helpful. Lately he has been helping me prepare meals...it's been a great way to have a little one-on-one time with him. (Last night he helped me make spaghetti sauce for dinner...he loved 'smashing' the tomatoes, and adding 'secret' ingredients!)
The drawing below is one he drew of me at pre-school. He got to mail it to me and was sooo excited when I opened it. His little eyes just lit up and he just beamed. It came with a little note attached that read:
"Dear Mom,
To help me remember the letters Ll and Mm, I drew you a picture (letter) and put it in the mail to you!
Love, Ben"

I Love it and will treasure it forever!
3 comments:
What a sweet picture....I love those first drawings of us by our kids. So sweet! Happy Valentine's Day!
Those kids are adorable blowing kisses. How sweet! I wish I had someone to help me make spaghetti sauce, but alas, all I have is my trusty can opener to help open my can of pre-made sauce!
that's awesome!
Post a Comment