
So I'm not a total slacker...I did actually remember my own anniversary...but I can explain the delay on posting...really....I can....
Technically, Marc and I 'celebrated' our 8th anniversary on Saturday, November 24th....but it ended up being too much of a hassle to get a babysitter for that day, so instead we put off the actual celebrations, and did other things!
Marc went to the BYU-Utah game with his Dad and brothers, and I went and scrapbooked at 'Manda's house! Marc did come and take the kids to a 'playland' for dinner (so I could have a little break), and then went to 'The Bourne Ultimatum' with aforementioned dad and brothers...
Unfortunately, we had to keep postponing due to church things and sick kids...
But we definitely made up for the delay by having a great 'pseudo-anniversary' Friday Dec 29th and Saturday Dec 30th ... (Thanks to some generous babysitters) We went to the temple, ate out at Market Street Grill, and rented some movies we'd been wanting to see! It was a wonderful...and much-needed time-out for us!
So....Happy (Belated) Anniversary, Marc! I love you with all my heart! I'm so glad I get to have you and our family forever and ever!
4 comments:
I'm glad you all have each other...and that WE have you too! Sure love you guys! Happy belated anniversary!
Man, how time flies. You guys are so cute!
SO CUTE, you guys. Seriously.
Happy Belated Anniversary, Marc and Sarah! Whenever I think of your wedding, I remember that Ally fell off a chair and hit her head at your reception. Isn't it weird the things that stick in one's brain? Hehe.
Post a Comment