Saturday, October 6, 2007

A Quote! A Quote!

Soooooo.....

As many of you know I have been suffering from a severe case of morning sickness for the past few weeks (has it really been a month?!? Wow...time flies when you feel like junk!)...Needless to say it has kept me form reporting many of the funny, insightful, and (need I say it?) adorable things my kids say and do...So I have quite a few quotes stockpiled to share with y'all as I feel up to it...and here is the first (hopefully of many more) to come!


Ellie, 6: "Mom, what does persuade mean?"

Mom: "Well, when you're trying to persuade someone, it means you're trying to convince them of something."

Ellie: "Oh...okay!"

Five minutes later...

Ellie: "Mom, I sure wish I knew what convince means."

5 comments:

ADDollhouse said...

HEE HEE HEE HEE! I love that it's "I sure wish"

Kids are so awesome.

Allyson said...

Boy am I glad you posted! I was having serious withdrawl. I sure hope you are feeling better. I kept thinking about emailing you to check in on you, but....

Susan said...

That sounds just like Ellie! :)

Loretta said...

Sarah, I feel like a heel for my comment to your previous post. I had no idea you were having such a tough time. I'm glad you're feeling somewhat better at the moment.

Linda said...

Yay! My weekly (or more?) laugh-outloud is back. Hurrah! I'll be waiting with bated breath...